We are finally at home. Gracie did great last night and we actually did sleep some. I thought we would be up all night staring at her. She now weighs 4lb 6.75 ozs and is eating almost 2 ounces at each feeding. We are so happy to be at home and are really blessed that she was ready to come home when she is still 6 weeks away from her due date. She is really quite and doesn't do alot of crying, I am sure this will change eventually but we are enjoying it for now.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
We're home :-)
We are finally at home. Gracie did great last night and we actually did sleep some. I thought we would be up all night staring at her. She now weighs 4lb 6.75 ozs and is eating almost 2 ounces at each feeding. We are so happy to be at home and are really blessed that she was ready to come home when she is still 6 weeks away from her due date. She is really quite and doesn't do alot of crying, I am sure this will change eventually but we are enjoying it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment