
Things are going really good. Gracie went to the Ped. dermatologist last week to have her checked about her hemangiomas. He said that they don't look bothersome and we are just going to monitor them. He does want her to have another ultrasound to check for internal ones though. She can develop new ones for about 10 more weeks. Please pray that her scans will continue to be clean. We go back to the doctor in the morning for our two week check-up. I am guessing she weighs somewhere around 6 lbs now...we'll see. I have returned to work after being gone for six months. It's good to be back and hard at the same time. Thank goodness I have a wonderful boss that is allowing me to bring her to work for now. Once she gets a little bigger family will be keeping her during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment